$27.50 $55.00 50% Off
Every watt, every bit of energy counts whether you're racing or training; make sure you're getting the biggest aero advantage with Zipp's Tangente Course Tire. It takes advantage of Firecrest technology to reduce rolling resistance and increase airflow over the leading edge of the tire, meaning you work less to go faster. The rubber used in the Tangente tire is formulated for grip and acceleration, particularly in dry conditions, and the 120 TPI casing features a nylon puncture protection strip so you get as many miles as possible out of this rugged tire. It's light too, complementing your already feathery race day rig.
When you roll up to the starting line, you know you've got an aero advantage if your wheels are wrapped in Zipp's Tangente SL Speed Tubular Tire. The 320 TPI cotton casing is tough enough to tackle the ugliest stretches of blacktop, while the puncture-resistant belt keeps you inflated and rolling through the finish line. Zipp focused on improving leading edge airflow to get you that aero advantage, and the low rolling resistance saves power so you go faster longer. They even formulated rubber specifically tailored for grip and acceleration you'll notice as you're sprinting for the line. Your tires link you to the pavement; make that link as efficient as possible with the Tangente.
$9.00 - $14.00
Zipp's Tangente Valve Extender is for use with Zipp butyl inner tubes and Zipp Tangente tubular tires with removable valve cores; and other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. It lengthens the valve so that it protrudes far enough from deep-section aero rims/wheels so that you can attach your pump to inflate your tire. This extender is made of lightweight aluminum, has a threaded tip for you to screw in your valve core so you can still seal the valve, and it is made with the same attention to detail that's built into Zipp's wheels and other products.
Zipp's Tangente Valve Wrench Set includes the two specially-sized aluminum wrenches needed to install their Tangente Valve Extenders (sold separately).
Zipp is proud to partner with Silca to offer a premium valve extender with a stylish innovative design that eliminates annoying rattle between the extender and rim valve hole. - 24mm extender gasket removes rattle - Machined 6066-T6 aluminum - When installed on Zipp butyl tubes with 37mm valves, compatible with Zipp 303, 404 and 808 rims. - Compatible with all tubes with removable valve core. Places Presta valve at top of extender for easy access for inflation. - 34mm for 32-49mm rim depth including Zipp 303 – 2g - 45mm for 50-65mm rim depth including Zipp 404 – 2.7g - 60mm for 66-80mm rim depth including Zipp 808 – 3.7g - 75mm for 81-95mm rim depth – 4.7g - Kit includes two extenders for the bike, one extender for the spare tube. - (34mm kit includes one extender tool)
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
$69.99 - $124.99
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years, and is now better than ever with 4C G+ compound technology! The latest Corsa is an evolution of the brand, and brings multiple industry-first technologies to market. Starting with our supple yet durable 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing, and adding a proprietary mix of 4 different Graphene ISOtech compounds, the new Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world class performance. - The world’s best tire just got even better! - 4 separate Graphene G+ ISOtech compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - World Class performance for the world's best athletes
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best. - Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack - 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
$52.49 $69.99 25% Off
Vittoria's Open Corsa Evo CX is a top-notch tire with a great ride. This lightweight features an incredible 320-thread-per-inch casing for an awesome road feel. Plus, its Isogrip compound is grippy and quick-rolling, inspiring cornering confidence on all surfaces and at all speeds. - Folding bead - 195 grams (700 x 21c)
A higher volume road tire built for the toughest race conditions, Vittoria's Open Pave CG III tire excels when the tarmac gets rough. Tubular construction provides an unmatched ride, with exceptional suppleness for cornering grip and nuanced handling. - Available in 25mm or 27mm widths - 320 tpi Corespun cotton casing - 240 grams (25mm), 280 grams (27mm)
Vittoria's Presta Valve Extenders come in a pair, include a valve tool, and measure 62mm long. They're just the ticket for deep section rims.
$20.00 - $25.99
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
You’re ready for anything when you’re rolling on Vittoria’s Rubino Pro Control G+ tires. Their extra-robust casing resists punctures and holds up to less-than-perfect road conditions. Using a three-compound layering of Vittoria’s G+ Isotech rubber compounds, Rubino Pro Control tires deliver excellent cornering and braking traction on all types of road conditions. Meanwhile, the center of the tread features a high-mileage rubber formula that keeps the rolling resistance low and outlasts your expectations. - Folding bead - Max PSI: 130 - 60 TPI - 25mm: 320 grams - 28mm: 360 grams
- Tested exclusively on carbon rims - Works with all tubular cross and road rims and widths - Quick, easy, mess-free application - Contains enough tape for two wheels
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 20 x 1 (451 x 19)
• Butyl rubber • 26 x 4.5-4.8 • 33mm-long smooth Presta valve with removable core
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 26 x 1.95-2.35
$3.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$16.99 - $27.99
The next generation of tubeless sealant has arrived! Slime's Premium Tubeless Sealant is everything you could want in a bike tire sealant. Protecting you from tears and slits, Slime's tubeless sealant is designed to stay liquid longer, seal faster, extend the lifespan of your tires and carry you farther. - Protects from tears and slits up to 1/4-inch (6.35mm) - Longer Lasting: Flow Motion technology ensures a long-lasting liquid lifespan, keeping you confident that your sealant is ready to work - CO2 Compatible: CO2 won’t freeze sealant in your tire. Slime’s advanced formulation prevents your sealant from freezing or drying up when setting the bead with CO2 - Wider Coverage: Chemically engineered for optimal dispersion from bead to bead, Slime’s sealant offers wider coverage than ever before - High-Tech: Slime’s fiberweb “gauze effect” dramatically increases the surface area of your hole by overlapping long, stiff fibers with shorter flexible fibers to create both a chemical seal and a physical barrier Slime's new formula is proudly blended and bottled right here in the USA! Available in an array of sizes, from a trailside 8 oz bottle to a shop-use gallon.
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$12.99 - $14.99
- Semi-transparent for precise application, this lightweight Rim Tape creates an airtight seal in a vital step for tubeless setups. - 18mm x 10 yards - Transparent to ensure consistent adhesion through a quick visual verification when applying the tape - Won't leave residue when changing tape - Slightly stretchy to allow for easier application - 10 yards per roll
$24.00 - $30.00
- Compatible with tubes and tubulars with Removable Valve Cores (RVC) on wheel/rim profiles when used with commonly sized 32-33mm RVC valves - Made from CNC 6066-T6 aluminum with elastomeric gaskets - Package contains 2 extensions and 1 installation tool for removing valve core and tightening extension - Valve stem, plus valve extension should measure 14-24mm longer than distance between rim inner valve hole and outer valve hole. To ensure proper fit, you should measure the distance from inner rim face to base of tire well. Some rims have deeper tire wells and some tubes may use other valve lengths, please confirm prior to purchase - Made in the USA
$48.35 - $49.99
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$39.99 - $56.43
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
• Can be used with fat bike tires 4.0" and under • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 2.4-2.7 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 256g
• 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 452g (1.5-1.75), 642g (1.9-2.125)
Page 1 of 9 Next page