When you roll up to the starting line, you know you've got an aero advantage if your wheels are wrapped in Zipp's Tangente SL Speed Tubular Tire. The 320 TPI cotton casing is tough enough to tackle the ugliest stretches of blacktop, while the puncture-resistant belt keeps you inflated and rolling through the finish line. Zipp focused on improving leading edge airflow to get you that aero advantage, and the low rolling resistance saves power so you go faster longer. They even formulated rubber specifically tailored for grip and acceleration you'll notice as you're sprinting for the line. Your tires link you to the pavement; make that link as efficient as possible with the Tangente.
$9.00 - $14.00
Zipp's Tangente Valve Extender is for use with Zipp butyl inner tubes and Zipp Tangente tubular tires with removable valve cores; and other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. It lengthens the valve so that it protrudes far enough from deep-section aero rims/wheels so that you can attach your pump to inflate your tire. This extender is made of lightweight aluminum, has a threaded tip for you to screw in your valve core so you can still seal the valve, and it is made with the same attention to detail that's built into Zipp's wheels and other products.
Zipp is proud to partner with Silca to offer a premium valve extender with a stylish innovative design that eliminates annoying rattle between the extender and rim valve hole. - 24mm extender gasket removes rattle - Machined 6066-T6 aluminum - When installed on Zipp butyl tubes with 37mm valves, compatible with Zipp 303, 404 and 808 rims. - Compatible with all tubes with removable valve core. Places Presta valve at top of extender for easy access for inflation. - 34mm for 32-49mm rim depth including Zipp 303 – 2g - 45mm for 50-65mm rim depth including Zipp 404 – 2.7g - 60mm for 66-80mm rim depth including Zipp 808 – 3.7g - 75mm for 81-95mm rim depth – 4.7g - Kit includes two extenders for the bike, one extender for the spare tube. - (34mm kit includes one extender tool)
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
$69.99 - $124.99
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years, and is now better than ever with 4C G+ compound technology! The latest Corsa is an evolution of the brand, and brings multiple industry-first technologies to market. Starting with our supple yet durable 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing, and adding a proprietary mix of 4 different Graphene ISOtech compounds, the new Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world class performance. - The world’s best tire just got even better! - 4 separate Graphene G+ ISOtech compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - World Class performance for the world's best athletes
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best. - Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack - 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
$52.49 $69.99 25% Off
Vittoria's Open Corsa Evo CX is a top-notch tire with a great ride. This lightweight features an incredible 320-thread-per-inch casing for an awesome road feel. Plus, its Isogrip compound is grippy and quick-rolling, inspiring cornering confidence on all surfaces and at all speeds. - Folding bead - 195 grams (700 x 21c)
A higher volume road tire built for the toughest race conditions, Vittoria's Open Pave CG III tire excels when the tarmac gets rough. Tubular construction provides an unmatched ride, with exceptional suppleness for cornering grip and nuanced handling. - Available in 25mm or 27mm widths - 320 tpi Corespun cotton casing - 240 grams (25mm), 280 grams (27mm)
Vittoria's Presta Valve Extenders come in a pair, include a valve tool, and measure 62mm long. They're just the ticket for deep section rims.
- Tested exclusively on carbon rims - Works with all tubular cross and road rims and widths - Quick, easy, mess-free application - Contains enough tape for two wheels
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 20 x 1 (451 x 19)
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$16.99 - $27.99
The next generation of tubeless sealant has arrived! Slime's Premium Tubeless Sealant is everything you could want in a bike tire sealant. Protecting you from tears and slits, Slime's tubeless sealant is designed to stay liquid longer, seal faster, extend the lifespan of your tires and carry you farther. - Protects from tears and slits up to 1/4-inch (6.35mm) - Longer Lasting: Flow Motion technology ensures a long-lasting liquid lifespan, keeping you confident that your sealant is ready to work - CO2 Compatible: CO2 won’t freeze sealant in your tire. Slime’s advanced formulation prevents your sealant from freezing or drying up when setting the bead with CO2 - Wider Coverage: Chemically engineered for optimal dispersion from bead to bead, Slime’s sealant offers wider coverage than ever before - High-Tech: Slime’s fiberweb “gauze effect” dramatically increases the surface area of your hole by overlapping long, stiff fibers with shorter flexible fibers to create both a chemical seal and a physical barrier Slime's new formula is proudly blended and bottled right here in the USA! Available in an array of sizes, from a trailside 8 oz bottle to a shop-use gallon.
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$12.99 - $14.99
- Semi-transparent for precise application, this lightweight Rim Tape creates an airtight seal in a vital step for tubeless setups. - 18mm x 10 yards - Transparent to ensure consistent adhesion through a quick visual verification when applying the tape - Won't leave residue when changing tape - Slightly stretchy to allow for easier application - 10 yards per roll
$24.00 - $30.00
- Compatible with tubes and tubulars with Removable Valve Cores (RVC) on wheel/rim profiles when used with commonly sized 32-33mm RVC valves - Made from CNC 6066-T6 aluminum with elastomeric gaskets - Package contains 2 extensions and 1 installation tool for removing valve core and tightening extension - Valve stem, plus valve extension should measure 14-24mm longer than distance between rim inner valve hole and outer valve hole. To ensure proper fit, you should measure the distance from inner rim face to base of tire well. Some rims have deeper tire wells and some tubes may use other valve lengths, please confirm prior to purchase - Made in the USA
$39.99 - $56.43
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
700x23c Trainer Tire is specifically designed for use on trainers for ultra quiet, smooth rolling durability.
• Can be used with fat bike tires 4.0" and under • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 2.4-2.7 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 256g
• ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" • ISO Width (mm): 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm • Labeled Size: 27.5 x 52/58 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded
The Q-Tubes Standard Line Presta Valve tubes feature QBP's widest variety of tube sizes and valve lengths with a proven record of high quality control and consistent availability .9mm wall thickness Removable Presta valve core Q-Tubes Standard Line packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.8-3.2 Weight: 325 g Valve Core: Removable Shaft Type: Threaded ISO Width (mm): 70 mm , 71 mm , 72 mm , 73 mm , 74 mm , 75 mm , 76 mm , 77 mm , 78 mm , 79 mm , 80 mm , 81 mm , 82 mm , 83 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm Wall Thickess: .9 mm
Q-Tubes Value Series Schrader tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removeable valve cores and simplified size specifications Removable Schrader valve core Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 29 x 1.75-2.125 Weight: 210 g ISO Width (mm): 47 mm , 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" Valve: Standard Schrader Wall Thickess: 1 mm
$69.00 - $72.00
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
$58.99 - $69.99
- Pirelli's SmartNET Silica grants both rolling efficiency and wet grip - FGD and ICS technologies-powered tread design provides sensational handling confidence and performance - SmartNET Silica and the special aramid fiber puncture resistance belt allow you to enjoy extensive mileage and long-term reliability
$7.49 - $39.99 $8.99 - $39.99 Up to 50% Off
A new standard in tubeless sealant. Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant, featuring Fiberlink technology, will not cure inside the tires and doesn’t need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness. This sealant will last the entire usable life of the tire. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water – no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims. Fiberlink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, Fiberlink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the Fiberlink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride. - Non-latex ammonia-free formulation - Kevlar reinforced Fiberlink mesh seal - Seals up to 1/4" punctures - Can be used in extreme temperatures, down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Amsterdam Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
$0.99 $8.99 89% Off
Electra's Bubble Valve Caps are perfect for anyone who wants to customize their sweet ride down to the last detail. Simply screw onto any Schrader valve, step back and admire your awesome wheels.
Page 1 of 9 Next page