Jagwire's Straddle Cables With Adjusters are for use on TRP Eurox and Paul Component Engineering cantilever brakes (brakes sold separately). The adjusters fit onto one brake arm and allow you to turn the rubber-coated ends of the adjusters to fine-tune your brake adjustment by tightening/loosening the Straddle Cables (included but not shown in the photo). You get 2 Straddle Cables and 2 Adjusters.
$2.79 - $4.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
$3.99 - $6.99
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Upgrade the performance of your drivetrain with this incredibly smooth and reliable cable. - Upgrade the performance of your drivetrain with this smooth and reliable cable - Extra-long 3100mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Low-friction cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap
Step up to premium performance of your road brakes with this incredibly smooth and long-lasting cable. The ultra-low-friction stainless steel cable comes pre-stretched and includes a cable tip. All Bontrager individual cables are extra long to fit all applications. Product details - This incredibly smooth and long-lasting cable is perfect for premium road brakes - Extra-long 2750mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with road brake systems - Ultra-low-friction cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap
$10.99 - $12.99
Jagwire's Cable Grips are adapters that make it possible to run hydraulic brake lines on bicycle frames that have housing stops that were designed for regular wire cables and standard housing sections. Once the regular cables and housing sections are removed, the Cable Grips are inserted and tightened in place in the standard frame stops. Then, the hydraulic lines are attached and securely held in place by the gripping jaw(s) of the Cable Grips. The Aluminum model accepts lines up to 5mm in diameter and the lines snap in. The Stainless model grips fully around the lines and is adjustable to fit most diameters.
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are quality aluminum adapters that let you convert open-style cable housing stops on your bicycle frame so that they will hold 5mm-diameter standard cable housing sections.
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables. - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables. - 50-count bottle
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
-Wheels Mfg rubber donuts fit over your brake and shift cables preventing exposed cables from contacting frame and reducing cable slap noises
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
• MTB or Road • Stainless steel • 1.5mm diameter • 2000mm length
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters • 1.1mm stainless steel shifter cable • Length: 2000mm
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Designed to work with existing cable stops - Micro adjusting for precision shifting - Steel construction
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 4mm
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 5mm
$77.49 - $112.49
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
Page 1 of 7 Next page