Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
WhiteLite Aero USB 1W Light up your ride like a thunder bolt! Brand new optimized optical lightning design by COB LED provides ultimate brightness output to 110 Lumens. The slim, aerodynamic shape fits aero or fork blades perfectly. Rubber strap allows tool-free mounting and removal. - Lamp: White COB LED - Battery: 3.7 V 640 mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Charge: Micro-USB - Charge Time: 2 hr - Reserve Time: 0.5 hr - Luminous Intensity: 110 Lumens (1200 CD) - Lamp Housing: Injection molded plastic - Mount: Aero / Round fork blades - Added Features: Blinking mode; Low battery indicator - Size: 7.6 x 3.4 x 3.1 cm / 3” x 1.3” x 1.2” (Light) - Weight: 42 grams Control/Burn Time: 4 modes High Beam: 2 hour Low Beam: 4 hour Blinking: 15 hour Pulse: 50 hour
Topeak's WhiteLite HP Beamer's three super bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included AA batteries are good for up to 30 hours of use (in blinking mode)! Plus, the WhiteLite can be removed from the mount and used as a flashlight!
Compact and lightweight front light with 2 super bright 0.3W white LEDs illuminate your way home after dark. Rubber Strap allows tool-free mounting and removal from handlebar. - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.3W white LED’s - Battery: 3.7V 330mAh Lithiumn Ion (integrated) - Control: 3 modes, Blinking / Constant / Rapid Blink - Burn Time (approx): 7 hr Blinking, 3 hr 0.5W Constant, 35 hr Rapid Blink - Luminous Intensity: 60 Lumens
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 8 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Water resistant aluminum construction • Multi-fit QR bar/post mount • Uses 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Be seen and stay safe with Sunlite's HL-L175 LED Headlight. This powerful light uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. And, the HL-L175 has steady and flash modes, runs for 35 hours on the included AAA batteries, and attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• 20 lumen LED light • 2 modes (1 steady and 1 flashing) • Waterproof design • USB rechargeable • 6 to 10 hour run time
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
$45.99 - $49.99
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
Be seen and stay safe with Sunlite's Micro Spot USB Headlight. This powerful light delivers brightness beyond its size. It attaches to any bars via an easy quick-release mount.
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 10 watt, 650 lumen LED headlight - USB rechargeable 1100 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes including constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, and auto mode - Auto mode is environmentally responsive - Daytime flash mode enhances safety - Includes mounts for handlebars from 18-48mm and a GoPro style mount - Low battery warning and battery level indicator (double click button to check) - Tool free installation
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- USB rechargeable 19 lumen safety light - 6 to 12 hour run tim per charge - 3 modes including 2 solid and 1 flashing mode - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Low battery indicator
- 3 watt, 100 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - 4 modes including two steady settings and two flash modes - Includes 19-32mm handlebar compatible mount and GoPro style mount - Daytime flashing function is highly visible in all conditions - Low battery warning with battery capacity indicator - Mode memory
- 60 Lumen LED commuter and safety light - Up to 18 hours run time with supplied AA batteries - 3 modes inlcuding 2 solid and 1 flashing - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Water resistant design
The smallest and lightest light in the BUSTER series weighs only 62 grams. 120 lumens, lithium ion rechargeable battery, in a highly compact design make the BUSTER 100 a universal companion with an outstanding light output. Functions: - 2 stage battery status indicator - Burn time: - 2 h (power mode) - 4 h (standard mode) - 8 h (eco mode) - 9 h (flashing mode) - 9 h (fast flashing mode) - 10 h (SOS flash mode) - Charge time: 2 h - Click switch with tactile ON/OFF response - Ideal for helmet attachment - Integrated lithium-ion rechargeable battery - Light output 120 lumens - Switch on protection (double click for ON) - Tool-free mounting - USB rechargeable LED front light with MICRO-USB charging port - Water resistant - Weight: 62g
Turn night into day using the strongest power light ever made by SIGMA SPORT. The 2000 lumens produced by 3 CREE LEDs comes with an ultra-powerful battery pack and ultra-light remote with glow-in-the-dark buttons. This makes the BUSTER 2000 an amazing light for night rides and races. LIGHT: - Maximum light output: 2000 lumen - Beam range: 200 m - Seven light modes: - high-power mode (2000 lm) - power mode (1100 lm) - standard mode (600 lm) - eco mode (300 lm) - flashing - fast flashing - SOS-flashing mode - Burn time: - 2.3 h (high-power mode) - 5 h (power mode) - 10 h (standard mode) - 20 h (eco mode), - 9 h (flashing) - 11 (fast flashing) - 10 h (SOS-flashing) - Switch on protection (double click for ON) - Splash resistant in accordance with IPX4 - Weight: 105 g BATTERY PACK - 6400 mAh (Panasonic cells) - Powerbank function: USB port for external devices - Power monitor: 4-stage LED capacity display - Charge period: 5 h - Splash resistant in accordance with IPX4 - Silicone straps for scratch-proof mounting on the frame - Weight: 344 g REMOTE - Large fluorescent buttons - Tool-free mounting on the handlebar - Switch on protection (double click for ON) - Interference-free 2.4 GHz transfer - Splash resistant in accordance with IPX4 - Weight: 14 g
The lightweight SIGMA headlight, equipped with five LEDs is suitable for all kinds of usage. Its illumination power with two light modes is extremely high, despite its small compact construction. - 5 LEDs - 60-hour burn time - 50-feet beam range - 3 modes
The HEADLED II is a must have for anyone who loves to be outdoors. This ultra-light, compact head lamp is USB rechargeable, has an output of 120 lumens, and a range of up to 100 feet. "BOOST MODE" provides temporary high power of 180 lumens. Functions: - Integrated USB rechargeable Li-ion battery - 4 modes: power mode (120 lm), standard mode (60 lm), eco mode (10 lm), boost mode (180 lm) - Up to 100 ft viewing distance - Burn time: up to 2h (power), 5h (standard), up to 20h (eco mode) - Two-stage battery / charge status indicator - Removable, washable elastic band - Splash resistant in accordance with IP44 - Visibility: 400m - Weight: 57g (incl. Batteries)
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid headlight from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high-quality optics so you can be seen. Ride for up to 24 hours before needing a new charge. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (24 hrs), Pulse (5 hrs), Steady (4 hrs) - UV Proof rubber mount - Double-click lens to turn on/off - Micro USB charge cord included - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 73 g (2.6 oz)
The Portland Design Works Daybot Tail Light has a CREE LED to power a 100 lumen Daytime Pulse mode for increased visibility on sunny days. Switch from Day Modes to Night Modes to conserve battery power. Hold the power button down for 1 second to turn the light on or off. The Daybot Tail Light has redesigned mount that works with the included seatpost and seatstay brackets. - 2 Day Modes (runtime): Solid - 60 lumens (6 hours), Pulse - 100 lumens (20 hours) - 3 Night Modes (runtime): Solid - 20 lumens (20 hours), Flash - 20 lumens (100 hours), Pulse - 20 lumens (30 hours) - USB rechargeable li-polymer battery - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Includes brackets for seatpost and seatstay mounting - Mounts vertically or horizontally - Includes Micro USB recharging cord - Weight: 1.9 oz - Lifetime Warranty
The Lars Rover 810 is a USB rechargeable headlight from Portland Design Works with a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness-destroying CREE LED. Its precision reflector provides superior luminous guidance for up to 10 hours of ride time. The Lars Rover will run for an additional 15 minutes in low power safety mode after the low battery indicator light comes on. The rugged alloy construction is weatherproof and strong enough to handle the abuse of an urban commute. - 5 Modes: Steady low (6 hours), Steady medium (3 hours), Steady high (1.5 hours), Fast Flashing (20 hours), Pulse (7 hours) - Lumens and burn times certified by Labsphere Illumia Light Measurement System to FL1 standard - Additional 15 minutes in low power safety mode after low battery indicator light comes on - Li-ion battery, CREE LED, Texas Instruments integrated circuit - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - One second delayed power switch to prevent accidental on/off - Light wakes up in last mode used - Micro USB charging cord included; 5.5 hour charging cycle - Includes UV-proof quick on/off handlebar mount - Weight: 201 g (7.1 oz)
The Pathfinder USB Headlight from Portland Design Works is unlike any other bike light on the market, incorporating technologies to help you see and be seen while riding, day or night. The Vertical Cutoff Beam is designed to focus the 200 lumen main beam onto the road in front of you and prevents lost lumens that can blind oncoming traffic. For daytime riding, the Daytime Running Flash is bright enough to make you seen even on the brightest days. The Battery Meter lets you know exactly how much battery life you have left before needing to recharge with the included USB cord. The Pathfinder includes a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness destroying CREE LED bulb. It provides superior luminous guidance for up to 25 hours of ride time. The rugged construction is weatherproof and strong enough to handle the abuse of an urban commute. - 4 Modes: Steady low (4 hours), Steady high (2 hours), Pulse (8 hours), Daytime Flash (25 hours) - Lumens and burn times certified by Labsphere Illumia Light Measurement System to FL1 standard - Vertical Cutoff Beam to focus 200 lumens on the road ahead - CREE LED - Battery Meter for Li-ion battery - Micro USB charging cord included; 3 hour charging cycle - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - One second delayed power switch to prevent accidental on/off - Light wakes up in last mode used - Includes UV-proof quick on/off handlebar mount - Weight: 57 g (2 oz)
Put on the high beams for extra visibility even in the dark corners of space. Portland Design Works' Spaceship Headlight boasts 3 bright LEDs which shine through a precision lens for a bright, focused beam. It offers steady and flashing modes and has a run time of over 100 hours. - Fits 22.0-31.8mm handlebars - Runs on 2 x AA batteries (included) - 100 hours run time - Steady and flashing modes - 91 grams/3.2 ounces - 98 x 41 x 35mm
Put on the high beams for extra visibility even in the dark corners of space. Portland Design Works' Spaceship 5 Headlight boasts 5 bright LEDs which shine through a precision lens for a bright, focused beam. It offers steady and flashing mode and has a run time of over 100 hours. - Five bright white LEDs - Fits 22.0-31.8mm handlebars - Runs on 2 x AA batteries (included) - Up to 100 hours run time - Steady and flashing modes - Includes Mission Control 2.0 mount - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 91 grams/3.2 ounces - Dimensions: 98 x 41 x 35mm
The Amigo headlight will brighten your next bicycle adventure. It mounts in a snap and the durable alloy body and brilliant LED optics keep you safe. It's like your new best bicycling buddy! - High output surface mounted LED provides steady and flashing modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 40 hrs (steady – 7 lm) and up to 90 hrs (flashing - 7 lm) - Provides 140° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX3 standard - 2 CR2032 battery (included) - Durable alloy housing - Rubber strap mounts, adjusts and removes without tools - 26 grams
Planet Bike's Beamer 3 Headlight boasts 3 super-bright white Nichia eXtreme LEDs with steady and flashing modes to provide excellent visibility. And, the soft-touch switch makes it easy to change settings, even with gloves on. The Beamer also features a quick-release handlebar mount that attaches in seconds without tools. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries deliver run times of up to 100 hours.
The Beamer 80 was born to be an urban warrior! It's super bright to light your way night or day. This compact light provides 80 lumens of high beam power along with Superflash and Courtesy modes. It packs a big beam but is small enough to stash in your pocket between stops. - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 6.5 hrs (80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy -24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX4 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam mount adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams
Planet Bike's Blaze is a commuter's dream that cuts a swath of visibility through dark, moonless nights. The Blaze boasts a Nichia half-watt white LED with a brilliant beam specifically designed not only to be seen, but also to let you see where you're going. This great light features flashing and steady modes, and a tool-free quick-release handlebar mount so you can install and remove the light in seconds. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
The Blaze 140 SL is an extremely visible light that gets impressive life from two AA batteries (up to 64 hours on flash!). With 140 lumen output on high and new amber side lensing this light will help you see what's ahead while keeping you visible to other road users.
- 180 lumen output on high (2 hours) and 100 lumens on low (4 hours) plus Superflash (20 hours) - Features amber side lights for more visibility - Water resistant and USB rechargeable
Rechargeable 650 lumen LED headlight + amber side lights The Blaze 650 SLX provides the perfect balance of brilliant lumen output and long run times. It has enough power to explore dark off road trails and a variety of modes that light your way no matter where your ride takes you. - Cree XPL LED provides high, medium and low power beam along with Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested – Run times: 2.6 hrs (high - 660 lm), 5.5 hrs (medium - 350 lm), 11.8 hrs (low - 160 lm), 34 hrs (Courtesy 140-170 lm) and 54 hrs (Superflash - 650 lm) - Amber side lights provide 275° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust & water resistance rated to IP66 standard - Sanyo 3350 mAh lithium ion battery charges in 6.3 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Smart Charging Technology with built in low battery indicator - Quick Strap mount adjusts or removes without tools - Includes Lockout mode - 144 grams
150 lumen dynamo headlight with amber side lights You turn the pedals and your generator hub will power the Blaze Dynamo SL headlight. 150 lumens and amber side lights make this bike light a battery-free champion. - Cree XP-E2 LED provides high and low power beam along with Courtesy & Superflash modes - Max lumen output: 150 lm - Amber side lights provide 275° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - For use with 6v, 2.4 or 3 watt generator hubs (not included) - Water resistant - Power reserve function keeps light working when you stop - QuickCam bracket mounts, adjusts or removes without tools and also equipped with a quick disconnect on power cable - 118 grams
Cage mounted amber side light Be seen from the side when you’re on the go with the Bottle Blinky. It mounts discreetly under your waterbottle cage but provides dynamic side visibility in three flavors: steady, Courtesy pulse and Superflash. - 6 high output surface mounted amber LEDs provide steady, Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 24 hrs (steady – 7 lm), 27 hrs (Courtesy – 3-7 lm) and 106 hrs (Superflash – 7 lm) - Amber side lights provide 150° of side visibility on each flank - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust & water resistance rated to IP64 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Mounts to water bottle mounts on downtubes and seat tubes - 58 grams
28 LED PB Power Array rechargeable headlight Put your light where you like it. The super bright Shiner headlight adds streamlined visibility whether mounted to your handlebars, helmet, fork blade or head tube. - PB 28 LED Power Array provides steady, Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 2 hrs (steady – 56 lm), 4.5 hrs (Courtesy - 16-50 lm) and 13 hrs (Superflash - 56 lm) - Provides 180° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust & water resistance rated to IP64 standard - 370 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Includes standard and long strap to accommodate multiple mounting options - Also mounts to helmets, front racks and non-traditional applications with the Shiner Helmet/Rack Bracket (part# 3087-2) which is sold separately - 30 grams
Planet Bike's futuristic Spok Headlight is soon to become your favorite commuting companion. Don't let its size fool you—this little guy's got a big beam. The super-bright Nichia eXtreme LED provides major light, so not only are you sure to see everything, but everyone's sure to see you. Plus, the mounting strap fits all sizes and shapes of handlebars, the hood keeps light out of your eyes, and you get up to 100 hours on the included battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability!
Page 1 of 3 Next page