$7.99 - $11.99
Rain, sleet, hail, snow, no matter what form it comes in, water can reek havoc on your drivetrain. Fortunately, White Lightning's Wet Ride is designed to meet the demands of riders who traverse soggy terrain and ultra-long distances. This heavy bodied lube is made of premium synthetic oils and water-repelling polymers so it's 100% waterproof and unwaveringly durable. Dirt loving riders will appreciate how well it counteracts the effects of mud and every cyclist will appreciate the anti-corrosion additives that even protect during wet, winter commuting.
Sealed bearing extractor for 29mm ID bearings. Extractor has 1/2" thru hole for use with our 1/2" threaded rod press handles. - This extractor is part of a system that requires additional pieces to function.
This 29mm open bore adapter is used to press 29mm x 42mm (DUB) sealed bearings. The adapter is machined with one step at 29mm OD, which fits into the center of the sealed bearing. For use with Wheels Mfg. bottom bracket press (PRESS-7 , PRESS-7-PRO or PRESS-9-PRO). - Inner step outer diameter: 28.9mm - Outer diameter: 41.8mm - Thru hole diameter: 12.8mm (1/2-inch) - Thickness: 7mm - Machined, red anodized aluminum - Sold individually
BB30 service kit for SRAM DUB cranks. - Includes (2) Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 29mm / Width: 7mm - Enduro ABEC-3 bearings - Use with SRAM DUB cranks Note: SRAM DUB cranksets are not designed to work in 68mm or 73mm wide shells with inboard bearings. Use only if your frame is a direct-fit bearing system, and the BB shell width is 86.5mm or wider.
- Bearing extractors set for pushing out 22mm, 24mm, and 30mm ID sealed bearings from bottom bracket cups. - Compatible with Wheels Mfg. 1/2" threaded rod press and handles (PRESS-7 and PRESS-7-PRO). BB-EXT Includes (1) 30mm ID sealed bearing extractor (1) 24mm ID sealed bearing extractor (1) 22mm ID sealed bearing extractor (1) 52mm receiver cup (1) 44mm receiver cup sleeve (1) 42mm receiver cup sleeve (1) 39mm receiver cup sleeve (1) bearing pusher shaft
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
Easy-to-use tool removes and installs replacement bushings in suspension and shock pivots. Includes retaining tool, top cap, and three sizes of bushing drifts. - Fits eyelet sizes - 10mm, 12mm, and 1/2" - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red
- Installs 16 bearing sizes including 3 different bottom bracket bearings: 2437, 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904 - Includes T-handles with Acme threaded rods, wood base with dowels for holding adapters, 16 bearing installation drifts, 3 "speed spacers" and 2 linkage offsets for full suspension bearing installation - Made in the USA
This do-it-all universal bottom bracket press is designed to press in all current Wheels Mfg. bottom brackets. Economical and easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminum handles, a 1/2-inch threaded rod, and two machined aluminum drifts. Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters. No more searching for the correct size drifts and parts—just match up the drift to your frame's BB shell size and your bottom bracket's bearing size, and press away. - Zinc-plated 1/2-inch diameter threaded rod resists bending, allowing for the cups to align and press in straight - Drifts can also can be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide - Machined aluminum handles and drifts - Red anodized drifts and handles - Steps on drift are marked with diameter sizes - Works with BB shells up to 132mm wide - Includes two universal BB drifts
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures the diameter of loose ball bearings - Measures the inner and outer diameter of cartridge bearings - Metric and Standard measurements
WD-40 Dry Lube is the perfect chain and component lubrication for dry and arid riding conditions. Extensively tested by scientists and pro mechanics alike, it keeps your bicycle shifting like a dream and pedaling smoothly. It boasts special polymers that form a dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in dry conditions. The result is a clean, quiet, perfectly functioning and long-lasting drivetrain.
WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk.
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$7.99 - $17.99
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- All purpose waterproof synthetic grease with teflon - Clear formulation for quick/Easy contamination identification - Fits dualco-Style grease gun heads
Bottle style tool pack mounts in water bottle cage. Internal mesh pocket and detachable organizer keeps gear organized and in place.
Designed for bikes with hollow spindle cranksets. Lift the rear wheel to mount bike on the tune-up stand in seconds for washing, display, storage and maintenance. - CLAMP HEAD: hollow spindle drive side crank - ADD FEATURE: Quick tool-free assembly - MATERIAL: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Steel - MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY: 18 kg / 39.7 lb - COMPATIBILITY: Bike with hollow spindle cranksets (more than 20 mm) - SIZE (folded): 40 x 40 x 8 cm / 15.7” x 15.7” x 3.1” - SIZE (open): 40.5 x 39.5 x 38 cm / 15.9” x 15.6” x 15” - 1.8 kg / 3.97 lb
An ingenious lightweight multi-function tool! Two levers connect to form power link pliers for removing or installing a chain's master link. Power Lever easily separates into two pieces for use as two tire levers. Integrated chain hook holds chain steady while removing or installing master link. - 4 Tools: PowerLink pliers, tire levers and stainless steel wire chain hook - Tool Material: Engineering grade polymer - Chain link storage compartment - Size: 11.5 x 2.3 x 1.8cm / 4.5" x 0.9" x 0.7" - Weight: 45g / 1.59oz *Not compatible with Shimano QUICK-LINK (SM-CN900-11)
Designed specifically for saddle carrier mounting, the Tri-Cage is made from an engineering grade polymer and the easy access “forward-release” design helps prevent accidental drops when reaching back for a bottle. An integrated bottom mount for Ninja T Road tool case, Ninja CO2 inflator, or Ninja Pouch Road spare tube carrier makes it easy to carry the essentials while the included tire levers round out the package. Holds bottles up to 750cc. Recommended bottle diameter 72mm - 74mm - Material: Engineering grade plastic - Mount: Topeak Tri-BackUp hydration mounts or other rear hydration mounting systems - Tire Levers: 2 engineering grade plastic levers - Cage Outer Diameter: Fits standard water bottle - Compatibility: Ninja TC Road, Ninja CO2, Ninja Pouch Road - Size: 14.7 x 9 x 8.2 cm / 5.8” x 3.5” x 3.2” - Weight: 74 grams
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
$11.99 - $40.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
$19.00 - $22.00
- Used to install fork dust seals
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
- 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter for removal of spindle from Cinch non-drive crank arm
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
- Concentrated degreaser and wash that cleans grime, oil and greases gently - Safe on all surfaces
- Accurate inexpensive gauge measures wear/elongation of most chains
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water